Seiko Kinetic Watch Energy Supplier-Winder - Black
Similar to winders for automatic watches, the Seiko YT02A is a battery charger that charges Seiko Kinetic watches from an external power source.
Note that in normal use Seiko Kinetic Watches don't need an external winder, since they generally have a 6 month power reserve which is being replenished while you wear them, and they can be started up by shaking them from side to side if they do happen to run low. This winder is primarily used in repair and service facilities. We offer it as a handy gadget for the Seiko Kinetic collector who has more than a couple Seiko Kinetic watches and only two wrists!
- Designed so there is no need to remove the watch band when charging
- Equipped with a timer function to power the charger automatically after a certain period of operation.
- Alternating Current Magnetic Field Transmission (Approximately 1 kHz)
- Dimensions: 135 x 125 x 32mm (Approximately 5 1/4" x 4 7/8" x 1 1/4" Thick
- Weight: 160 Grams
- Operating Temperature Range: -5 Degrees Celcius - 50 Degrees Celcius
- Direct 9V Current through Seiko AC Adaptor Only
- Timer for Approximately 30 Minutes or 3.5 Hours by Switch Setting
- Seiko AC Adaptor: 7530029
- Input: AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Output: DC9V 0.5A
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.
Items may be returned or exchanged up to 30 days after you receive them. Full return/exchange policy