Watch Repair Estimate Request
The watch repair estimate request is solely just for that. We will examine your watch and determine the appropriate repairs to be made. Once this is done, we will contact you with the EXACT AMOUNT it will cost to repair your watch. If you do not wish to have the watch repaired, we will simply send it back to you, with a signature required upon delivery to confirm you received your watch back. The $15.00 bench fee covers the cost of the estimate and the cost to ship the watch back to you.
Please note we cannot provide quotes over the phone: As we offer out of warranty repair and service on a variety of watches, makes and movements, our experts have to perform an inspection before providing a repair quote. For example, although you may just want the crystal replaced because it is cracked, there may also be water damage to the movement as the crack allowed moisture to get into the watch. The price for a crystal, cleaning or general part replacement can also vary greatly from piece to piece due to the make, age of the watch and availability of parts.
- Our technicians will examine your watch to determine what repairs need to be made. You will then be contacted with the suggested repairs and the cost. At this time, you can decide which repairs are to be made, or if you would like the watch returned to you without repairs. Estimates to repair an item generally take 2-4 weeks and the repair turnaround time will vary depending on the work needed to be completed.
- Software will track your watch step by step through our Service Department
- Watch winders and pressure testing equipment is provided by major watch manufacturers. Service and repairs include pressure testing if the watch requires it.
- Cases are polished and refurbished using equipment and materials recommended by top watch manufacturers
- We service and repair fine Swiss Mechanical watches including Rolex and other fine manufacturers, using genuine manufacturer's parts.
- We will service or repair quartz watches of all types, including battery replacement and Seiko Kinetic service
- We are one of the few facilities in the country offering repairs and batteries for the original Accutron (the vintage 214 and 218 - Yes, we have the parts!). Please note that Accutron Repairs generally take 10-12 weeks due to the volume of requests received.
- Case repairs are available, including Laser Welding if needed
- Quality repairs by experienced watch technicians take time. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks to complete repairs after you approve the estimate
- Please package your watch securely in a box (not a padded envelope). DO NOT send any original manufacturer's boxes or additional packaging as we cannot guarantee it will be returned to you.
- Due to the value and significance a watch may have to its owner, and for appropriate insurance in shipment, a signature will be required upon return delivery of the watch to you.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.