- Seiko solar movement (never needs a battery)
- Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments with split time measurement function
- When the measurement reaches 60 minutes, the stopwatch automatically stops counting
- Hour, minute and small second hands
- LumiBrite hands and markers
- Gray dial
- 6 month power reserve once fully charged
- Power reserve indicator
- Leap year, month, day and date indicator
- Perpetual calendar adjusts for odd and even months including February of leap years up to 2100
- Two tone tainless steel case and bracelet
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Cabochon crown
- 100 meter water resistance (330 feet)
- 44mm case width (approximately 1 3/4 inches)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.