Seiko Chiming Mantel Clock with Tambour Oak Case and Metal Dial
A traditional tambour style (refers to the rounded case shape) with hand rubbed finish and ornate metal filigree dial
- Chimes on the quarter hour and on the hour plays the chime and then strikes once for each hour
- Westminster or Whittington style chimes are selectable with a switch on the back of the clock
- Chime volume control allows you to adjust the level of the chime to your liking
- Nighttime chime silencer turns the chime off when the room is dark
- Rich dark brown solid oak case with hand-rubbed finish
- Glass crystal
- Metal face with intricate filigree vine pattern
- Measures 10 inches high by 16 1/2" inches wide by 4 1/2 inches deep
- Batteries Included! Takes one C size battery and a fresh one is included with your purchase
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Seiko Clock retailer, all Seiko clocks will include an original 1 Year manufacturer warranty.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.