This lovely Dubey & Schaldenbrand women's watch features a stylish Tonneau shaped stainless steel case, black guilloché dial, and blue alligator strap. Powered by Dubey & Schaldenbrand automatic movement. All original boxes and papers included. Watch is in mint condition and keeping good time. Original retail price of this model was $4,995.00.
- Movement: self-winding mechanical movement from Dubey & Schaldenbrand, stop second
- Finish: nickel plated with Côtes de Genève
- Frequency: 28'800 vibrations per hour
- Jewels: 25 / Incabloc
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Functions: hours, minutes, sweep seconds
- Dial: guilloché, Roman numbers
- Hands: Dauphine style
- Case: Polished 316L surgical stainless steel, cintrée curvex shape
- Watch crystal: domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Water resistance: 30 meters
- Band: Blue Louisiana alligator (15 mm)
- Tonneau shaped case
- Includes all original boxes and papers
- Dimensions: 27 x 37 mm, height: 10.1 mm (approximately 1 1/16 inches)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.