Massive is the only word to describe this extra large authentic Russian diving watch! Weighing in at 0.65 lbs, featuring a steel case measuring 58mm wide (not counting the crown) by 25mm thick, this is a truly unique timepiece. Powered by Russian manual wind movement with a highly luminous black dial and seconds sub dial at the 9 o'clock position. Additionally the dial's crystal is shielded by a steel grid protector. Issued to Russian Navy hard hat divers, this watch is unused and comes with the original gray box and an extra set of gaskets. All writing and instructions are in Russian with an origin date of 02/13/66 on cover, possibly from when production or manufacturing commenced but also has a stamp date of 1977. Watch is unused and is keeping good time.
Certification: This pre-owned watch has been examined by our watch expert and is guaranteed authentic and in good working order.
- Russian manual wind mechanical movement
- Steel case with steel grid dial protector
- Black dial with luminous hands and markers
- Sub seconds dial
- 200 meters water resistance (660 feet)
- Screw-on crown protector with chain
- Gray rubberized and stitched strap
- Includes extra set of gaskets
- Weight of 0.65 lbs
- Case width of 58mm (almost 2 1/4 inch) by 25mm thick (approximately 1 inch)