This handsome pre-owned Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual (ca 2002) ("Y" Serial No.Ref. R1623339) is a certified chronometer with a classic two-tone stainless steel and genuine 18K gold case and bracelet. Purchased new from an authorized retailer in June of 2004, this timepiece features a shimmering white Mother of Pearl dial with roman numerals, fluted bezel and oyster bracelet. All original boxes and papers along with both tags are included, including the green sticker on the back of case. This watch is in absolutely mint condition, bracelet is nice and tight, and is keeping good time.
Certification & Warranty: This pre-owned watch has been examined by our watch expert and is guaranteed authentic and in good working order. This watch is warranted by Princeton Watches to be free of mechanical defects for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- Stainless steel case & bracelet with 18K genuine gold accents
- Certified chronometer
- Oyster bracelet
- Date window at 3 o'clock position
- White mother of Pearl dial with roman numerals
- Fluted bezel
- Original boxes, papers and packaging included
- 36mm case width (approximately 1 3/8 in)
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY