Originally created in the late 1950's, this fine and rare IWC (International Watch Co. Schaffhausen ) vintage watch features an 18K yellow gold case and bracelet, an off-white dial with gold markers and hands and a captivating Florentine finish. Powered by IWC manual wind movement this beautiful timepiece will fit a 7 1/2 inch wrist. This watch is in excellent condition and is keeping good time.
Certification & Warranty: This pre-owned watch has been examined by our watch expert and is guaranteed authentic and in good working order. This watch is warranted by Princeton Watches to be free of mechanical defects for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- 18K gold case and bracelet
- Off white dial with gold markers and hands.
- Hour, minute and seconds hands
- Circa late 1950's/ early 1960's
- IWC manual wind movement
- 34mm (approximately 1 3/8 inch) X 10mm case.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY