Certification & Warranty: This pre-owned watch has been examined by our watch expert and is guaranteed authentic and in good working order. This watch is warranted by Princeton Watches to be free of mechanical defects for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- Satin finish stainless steel dial
- Midnight blue dial with decorative wave pattern
- C.O.S.C. certified chronometer
- "Superlite" inlay on hands and markers
- unidirectional rotating bezel
- Date display
- Screwdown crown and case back
- Anti-refelective, domed sapphire crystal
- Bracelet features double folding security clasp
- Power reserve 44 hours once fully charged
- Helium escape valve at 10 o'clock position
- Val. 7750 Cal. 1164 25 jewel automatic movement
- Ref. No. 2598.80.00
- 300 meter water resistance (approximately 990 feet)
- Case width: 42mm (approximately 1 5/8 inches)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.