- Fine and rare ladies' LeCoultre
- Manual wind LeCoultre movement
- 14K white gold with diamond bezel
- Silver dial with hour and minute hands
- Florentine finish with polished sides and case-back
- Original silk and leather strap
- Cushion-shaped case
- Circa 1960's
- Original 14K white gold LeCoultre buckle
- Comes in an aftermarket box
- Case size 29mm x 24mm (approximately 1 1/8" x 1")
- This watch is in exceptional condition and is keeping good time
Certification & Warranty: This pre-owned watch has been examined by our watch expert and is guaranteed authentic and in good working order. This watch is warranted by Princeton Watches to be free of mechanical defects for a period of one year from date of purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.