Pre-Owned Black Starr & Gorham 14K Gold Manual Wind Ladies Strap Watch
- Black Starr & Gorham was a partnership between Black Starr & Frost, America's premier jeweler since 1810 and the Gorham Manufacturing Company, arguably the finest American silver manufacturer, 1831 - 1986
- Manual wind high grade E. Huguenin 17 jewel movement
- Circa late 1930's
- 14K yellow gold
- Adjusted to three positions
- White Arabic dial with hour and minute hands function
- White enamel and Guilloche bezel
- New black lizard strap
- Case size 21mm x 21mm x 6.75mm
Certification & Warranty: This pre-owned watch has been examined by our watch expert and is guaranteed authentic and in good working order. This watch is warranted by Princeton Watches to be free of mechanical defects for a period of one year from date of purchase.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.
Items may be returned or exchanged up to 30 days after you receive them. Full return/exchange policy