- Black Starr & Gorham was a partnership between Black Starr & Frost, America's premier jeweler since 1810 and the Gorham Manufacturing Company, arguably the finest American silver manufacturer, 1831 - 1986
- Manual wind high grade E. Huguenin 17 jewel movement
- Circa late 1930's
- 14K yellow gold
- Adjusted to three positions
- White Arabic dial with hour and minute hands function
- White enamel and Guilloche bezel
- New black lizard strap
- Case size 21mm x 21mm x 6.75mm
Certification & Warranty: This pre-owned watch has been examined by our watch expert and is guaranteed authentic and in good working order. This watch is warranted by Princeton Watches to be free of mechanical defects for a period of one year from date of purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.