- Rare and highly sought-after timepiece
- Ulysse Nardin Reference No. 223-22
- Circa 2005
- Ulysse Nardin automatic GMT movement
- 37mm Stainless steel case
- Stainless steel bracelet
- White tapestry dial
- All original boxes and papers
- Purchased from an Authorized Retailer in Ancona, Italy
- Comes with Ulysse Nardin dark blue alligator strap and UN deployment buckle
- Watch is in superb condition and is keeping good time
- Original retail is near $8,000.00
Certification & Warranty: This pre-owned watch has been examined by an experienced watch expert and is guaranteed authentic and in good working order. This watch is warranted by Princeton Watches to be free of mechanical defects for a period of one year from date of purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.