Pre-Owned LeCoultre 14K Gold Manual Wind Wristwatch - Black Dial - Leather Strap
- Stunning "Art Deco" style LeCoultre wristwatch
- Circa late 1960's early 1970's
- Manual wound LeCoultre movement, 17 Jewel unadjusted
- 14k oval case with brushed finish borders
- Black dial marked with applied baton hour indicators, signed on dial, case and movement
- Fitted with a newer black leather strap
- Case width 32mm (approximately 1 1/4 inches)
- Condition: Watch is in superb condition, with a slight wonderful patina on the upper case
Certification & Warranty: This pre-owned watch has been examined by an experienced watch expert and is guaranteed authentic and in good working order. This watch is warranted by Princeton Watches to be free of mechanical defects for a period of one year from date of purchase.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.
Items may be returned or exchanged up to 30 days after you receive them. Full return/exchange policy