- Stunning "Art Deco" style LeCoultre wristwatch
- Circa late 1960's early 1970's
- Manual wound LeCoultre movement, 17 Jewel unadjusted
- 14k oval case with brushed finish borders
- Black dial marked with applied baton hour indicators, signed on dial, case and movement
- Fitted with a newer black leather strap
- Case width 32mm (approximately 1 1/4 inches)
- Condition: Watch is in superb condition, with a slight wonderful patina on the upper case
Certification & Warranty: This pre-owned watch has been examined by an experienced watch expert and is guaranteed authentic and in good working order. This watch is warranted by Princeton Watches to be free of mechanical defects for a period of one year from date of purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.