- Rare Cartier Alarm with Concord manual wind movement
- 14K yellow gold case
- Original black strap as well as newer Cartier 18K yellow gold deployment buckle
- Circa 1970's
- Case size 34mm x 10.3mm (approximately 1 3/8" x 3/8")
- Silver-tone/white dial with black Roman numerals and blue-tipped alarm hand
- Watch is in excellent working order, is keeping good time and of course the alarm function is also working properly
- Comes in a wooden presentation box
Certification & Warranty: This pre-owned watch has been examined by an experienced watch expert and is guaranteed authentic and in good working order. This watch is warranted by Princeton Watches to be free of mechanical defects for a period of one year from date of purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.