Casio G-Shock Solar Triple-G Atomic Watch - Black Stainless Steel Case
Holiday Early Bird Sale! Get 20% OFF full priced items, use coupon code TAKE20 at checkout.
Centrifugal Gravity-Resistant Structure - Highly detailed calculations based on the weight of each hand are conducted to achieve an optimal balance and assure stable hand movement, even under pressure from powerful gravitational forces.
Vibration-Resistant Structure - Alpha Gel is employed as an insulator surrounding the module inside the case. This structure prevents damage and operating errors under conditions of violent vibrations.
Smart Access - This proprietary CASIO system for analog movements combines multiple motors with an electronic crown structure for joint operation of various functions. Once unlocked, simple operation of the electronic crown makes actions such as World Time city selection and alarm setting even easier.
Core Guard Structure - The central portion "core" of the watch, which is resin, is sandwiched between upper and lower metal frames and secured with shared tension screws cushioned with Alpha GEL®. This new Core Guard Structure enabled MT-G to achieve its Triple G Resist toughness.
Layer Composite Band - The solid stainless steel band is layered on the underside with a soft-touch, low-thermal conductance resin panels for a luxurious feel against the skin and further enhances the MT-G's overall shock resistance.
High Quality 3D Index - The watch face's legibility has been enhanced by employing a three dimensional, layered dial structure featuring individually molded parts such as the time index and dial frame, ensuring clear visibility.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC<
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Triple G Resistant (Shock Resistant, Vibration Resistant, Centrifugal Force Resistant)
- Smart Access Electronic Crown w/Quick-lock
- Tough Movement
- Auto hand home position correction
- 200M Water Resistant
- Neo-brite Luminous Hands
- Dual Time
- Selectable 29 times zones (29 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping)
- Beeper Alarm
- 1/20 second chronograph
- Measuring capacity: 1:59'59.95"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Other: Auto-start
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 120 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 120 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Full Auto-Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Day & Date Display
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Power Saving Function
- Low Battery Alert
- Approx. Battery Life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Core Gaurd Structure w/Alpha Gel®
- Sapphire Crystal w/Anti-Glare coating
- Forged Stainless Steel Caseback
- Layered Panel Composite Band (Solid Stainless Steel & Fine Resin)
- One-touch, 3-fold Buckle
- Module: 5369
- 58.6 x 53.5 x 15.5mm (approximately 2 1/8 inches)
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.