Casio G-Shock Solar Triple-G Atomic Watch - Black Dial - Stainless Steel
Centrifugal Gravity-Resistant Structure - Highly detailed calculations based on the weight of each hand are conducted to achieve an optimal balance and assure stable hand movement, even under pressure from powerful gravitational forces.
Vibration-Resistant Structure - Alpha Gel is employed as an insulator surrounding the module inside the case. This structure prevents damage and operating errors under conditions of violent vibrations.
Smart Access - This proprietary CASIO system for analog movements combines multiple motors with an electronic crown structure for joint operation of various functions. Once unlocked, simple operation of the electronic crown makes actions such as World Time city selection and alarm setting even easier.
Core Guard Structure - The central portion "core" of the watch, which is resin, is sandwiched between upper and lower metal frames and secured with shared tension screws cushioned with Alpha GEL®. This new Core Guard Structure enabled MT-G to achieve its Triple G Resist toughness.
Layer Composite Band - The solid stainless steel band is layered on the underside with a soft-touch, low-thermal conductance resin panels for a luxurious feel against the skin and further enhances the MT-G's overall shock resistance.
High Quality 3D Index - The watch face's legibility has been enhanced by employing a three dimensional, layered dial structure featuring individually molded parts such as the time index and dial frame, ensuring clear visibility.
- Triple G Resist
- Sapphire glass with non-reflective coating
- Shock resistant
- Stainless steel and resin case
- 200 meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen,Germany) - Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) - Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) - Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) - Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) - Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Auto hand home position correction
- World time: 29 time zones (29 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto daylight saving time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/20-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 1:59'59.95"
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 120 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 120 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- 3 dials (24-hour, world time hour and minute, day), date
- Accuracy: +/- seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time: 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after full charge)
- 27 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- 58.6 x 53.5 x 15.5mm (approximately 2 1/8 inches)
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.
Items may be returned or exchanged up to 30 days after you receive them. Full return/exchange policy