After the success and sell out of the ISO3002 Night Enforcer, we are proud to introduce the all-new Isobrite ISO3007 Enforcer II Limited Edition watch. This unique timepiece combines ultra bright T100 tritium markers with a photoluminescent glow-in-the-dark skull, which is enhanced by two orange tritium markers serving as glowing eyes. To ensure uninterrupted service, the watch is powered by a reliable Swiss Ronda 715Li movement with a 10-year lithium battery. The dial is finished in a sandblast texture and features a legible date display between 4:00 and 5:00. When your adventure involves water, this watch is ready to accompany you diving down to 200 meters. Constructed out of lightweight carbon fiber reinforced polycarbonate and scratch resistant sapphire crystal, the watch weighs in at only 3 ounces. Plus, the included silicone strap provides the utmost in comfort and adaptability.
Notice about the glow-in-the-dark skull:
- Illumination: Swiss-Made T100 tritium markers and a photoluminescent glow-in-the-dark skull (please read notice below)
- Functions / Features: Date display
- Movement: Swiss-Made Ronda 715Li quartz
- Battery Life: 10-years (lithium)
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Case Diameter: 47mm
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Case Material: Carbon fiber reinforced polycarbonate
- Caseback: Stainless steel engraved plate fixed with 4 security screws
- Bezel: Unidirectional ratcheting diver bezel with two tritium elapsed minute markers
- Crown: Double-gasket push-in with side shieldsWater Resistance: 200m / 660ft / 20atm
- Band Material: Silicone
- Band Width: 22mm
- Band Clasp: Stainless steel buckle with logo
- Weight: 3 ounces
While the tritium markers will glow constantly for up to 50 years, the photoluminescent glow-in-the-dark skull needs to be charged briefly with a bright light such as a flashlight. Once charged, take the watch into the dark and you will see the glowing skull for approximately 10 minutes. The darker the environment, the better you will see the skull.
Because Princeton Watches is an authorized ArmourLite retailer, you will be entitled to the ArmourLite original manufacturer's 2 Year warranty. You are also entitled to one FREE Battery change. The warranty paperwork will be included in your product packaging, as well as the free battery change card. Customer is responsible for shipping the watch for battery change to and from the repair center and the card must be included.
In stock items ordered by 3pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.