Show off your American pride with this Invicta! The case and bracelet feature hydroplated designs showcasing the beauty of the flag’s stars and stripes in the iconic color palette of red, white and blue While your wrist captures that bold, majestic style, a date window and GMT functionality on the dial keep your schedule under control!
What is Hydroplating?
Hydroplating, also called water transfer printing, is a process for printing designs on 3D surfaces Used on anything from cars to watches, a special film with the desired image is placed on top of a water tank containing a special activator solution The item to be printed is then dipped into the water tank where the film dissolves and the image adheres to the item’s surface Due to the nature of the process, each hydroplated piece is unique
- Movement: Ronda 51524H Quartz
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 52mm
- Thickness: 28mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Dial Material: Alloy
- Crown: Screw down
- Complications: 3:00 - Date window
- Bracelet: Stainless steel
- Bracelet Measurements: 8-3/4" L x 24mm W
- Clasp: Push button deployant
- Water Resistance: 100 ATM - 1000 meters - 3300 feet
- Watch Country of Origin: China
- Additional Information: Comes packaged in an Invicta watch box with warranty information
- Head to Invicta's Watch Warranty FAQs for more information
Check out the Watch Sizing Guide to view the actual case size
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.