The kind of watch you can wear all day, every day, the Pro Diver Scuba is just what you want it to be With a stainless steel case and polyurethane strap, it’s strong and comfortable, and with subdials, a magnified date window and Tritnite filling, it’s precise without being pretentious “Invicta” etches onto the left side and a buckle makes it easy to slip on with T-shirts and button-ups alike
And heads-up: It comes in a mystery dive case - you won't know which one until you open it!
- Movement: Japanese TMI VD53 Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Japan
- Case Measurements: 48mm
- Thickness: 18mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotating
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Dial Material: Alloy
- Crown: Push/pull with function pushers
- Complications: 3:00 - 24-hour, 4:00 - Date window, 6:00 - Perpetual seconds and 9:00 - 60-minute
- Strap: Polyurethane
- Strap Measurements: 9-3/4" L x 26mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 8-1/2"
- Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200 meters - 660 feet
- Weight: 6 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in a mystery eight-slot dive cases with instruction manual and warranty information
- Head to Invicta's Watch Warranty FAQs for more information
Please see the Details tab to view the model number
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.