Casio Mens G-Shock Gravitymaster - Black - GPS Hybrid Wave Ceptor - Atomic
Combining Multiband 6 capability to receive any one of six signals from around the globe with a receiver that acquires position and time information from GPS satellites, makes this the world's first watch with Casio-original GPS Hybrid Wave Ceptor 2 technology built. Additional features include a carbon fiber insert band, a black resin case, and a sapphire crystal.
- GPS Signal Reception (auto or manual) for time or time & position
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- Triple G Resist
- Tough Movement
- Auto hand home position correction
- Smart Access Electronic Crown w/Quick-lock
- 200M Water Resistant
- LED Super Illuminator Light
- Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers
- World Time
- 40 times zones (27 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping)
- Beeper Alarm
- 1/20 second chronograph
- Measuring capacity: 23'59.95"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 24 hours (1-minute increments)
- Full Auto-Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Day/Date Display
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Power Saving Function
- Low Battery Alert
- Approx. Battery Life: 7 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module: 5410
- Size of case/total weight: GPW1000 66.0 mm (approx. 2 5/8 inches) x 56.0 mm (approx. 2 3/8 inches) x 18.8mm (approx. 3/4 inches)/ 126g
If you are in need of warranty service on your Casio purchased from Princeton Watches within one year of purchase, please contact us at 1-800-572-8263 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to facilitate your warranty service or replacement through the distributor on your behalf.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.