Casio G-Shock S-Series Analog/Digital - White with Black & Orange - World Time
Part of the cool white Casio G-Shock S-Series this collaboration watch with Nicholas K was introduced at the Spring Summer 2016 Fashion Week in New York.
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED light
- Auto light switch, illumination duration setting, afterglow
- World time: 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off,
- Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Other: speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments,and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approximate battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Size of case: 49 × 45.9 × 15.8 mm (Approximate 1 3/4 inch case width)
- Total weight: 56 g
If you are in need of warranty service on your Casio purchased from Princeton Watches within one year of purchase, please contact us at 1-800-572-8263 or email@example.com and we will be happy to facilitate your warranty service or replacement through the distributor on your behalf.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.