Gems en Vogue already did the hard stuff. They went out and found the utterly distinct spiny oyster turquoise, then they painstakingly crafted gorgeous each cabochon an 18K yellow gold embraced™ home in sterling silver and platinum. They even gave these earrings butterfly backs, so they're a snap to don whenever you want that luscious color at your lobes.
All that's left for you, then, is to pick the shape you think best complements your style - and get a pair of these beauties into your collection right now!
- Metal: Rhodium and 18K yellow gold embraced™ over sterling silver and palladium
- Stone Information: Two 8 x 6mm oval, pear or cushion shaped compressed spiny oyster turquoise
- Setting Type: Bezel / adhesive
- Cushion: 3/8"L x 7/16"W x 1/4"H
- Oval: 1/2"L x 7/16"W x 1/4"H
- Pear: 1/2"L x 7/16"W x 1/4"H
- Backing: Butterfly
- Collection: Gems en Vogue
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Limited one-year vendor warranty from the date of purchase. Please call 1-800-268-7962.
About Compressed Gemstones
Compressed gemstones are a unique take on the more traditional single nugget gems or cabochons. Made from a collection of smaller gemstone nuggets like turquoise, coral or amber, they are added to a resin and compressed into blocks. Some compressed gems are dyed to enhance their color. The blocks are then sawed into slices, shaped as if they were one stone and set into a piece of jewelry.
All weights pertaining to gemstones, including diamonds, are minimum weights. Additionally, please note that many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty. View Gemstone Enhancements and Special Care Requirements for important information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.