This wonderful ring proudly features a trio of oval cut rose zircon stones - two 7 x 5mm and a larger central 8 x 6mm - and alluring cut-out flourishes to the sides and shanks. 18K rose gold embraced™ accents add more warmth to the ring while a cut-out undergallery finishes the piece - and the argument for why you need this in your collection sooner rather than later.
- Metal: Rhodium and 18K rose gold embraced™ over sterling silver and palladium
- Stone Information: One 8 x 6mm and two 7 x 5mm oval cut rose zircons
- Setting Type: Prong
- Approximate Total Weight: 4.40ct
- Measurements: 7/16"L x 3/4"W x 1/4"H
- Collection: Gems en Vogue
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited one-year vendor warranty from the date of purchase. Please call 1-800-268-7962.
Check out the Ring Sizing Guide to find your ring size.
All weights pertaining to gemstones, including diamonds, are minimum weights. Additionally, please note that many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty. View Gemstone Enhancements and Special Care Requirements for important information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.