Casio G-Shock G-Lide - White Case - Black Strap - Magnetic Resistant - 200m
This new ocean-themed G-Shock G-LIDE model has all of the expected toughness Casio is known for in addition to useful features such as 200 meters water resistance, tide chart, moon age graph, and a thermometer sensor.
- Shock Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant (ISO764 magnetic class resistance)
- Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Moon Data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase graph)
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- World Time
- 29 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, city code display, home city/world time swapping
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0-1998 units/hour), Selection distance input (0.0-99.9)
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month
- Battery: SR927Wx2, approximate life of 3 years
- Module 5484
- Band Length: 145mm - 215mm
- Size of case/weight: 55.0 x 51.2 x 16.9mm / 69g
If you are in need of warranty service on your Casio purchased from Princeton Watches within one year of purchase, please contact us at 1-800-572-8263 or email@example.com and we will be happy to facilitate your warranty service or replacement through the distributor on your behalf.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.