Casio G-Shock Analog-Digital Anti-Magnetic Watch - All Black Caseand Strap
This black and metal Casio G-shock is a feast for you eyes with intricate details and chiseled edges.
- Resin Case and Band
- Aluminum Bezel
- 200-meter water resistance
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World Time: 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59,59.999
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Daily Alarms: 5 independent daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approximate battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case: 55.1 X 52.5 X 16.7 mm (approximately 2" case width)
- Total weight: 76g
If you are in need of warranty service on your Casio purchased from Princeton Watches within one year of purchase, please contact us at 1-800-572-8263 or email@example.com and we will be happy to facilitate your warranty service or replacement through the distributor on your behalf.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.