Casio G-Shock Matte Analog Digital Anti-Magnetic Watch - 200 Meters - WorldTime
The matte finish of the case and band is contrasted by the neon coloring of the hour and minute hands and lettering. Packed with features, including a magnetic resistant movement this G-Shock will go with you anywhere.
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time: 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off,
- Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approximate battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Size of case: 55 × 51.2 × 16.9 mm
- Total weight: 72 g
Princeton is an authorized Casio Retailer. All G-Shock, Baby-G, Edifice, Pro Trek and other Casio Products purchased from us include the Casio 1 Year Warranty. Plus, get an EXTRA YEAR when you register on casio.com with proof of purchase from us!
In stock items ordered by 3pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend