Casio G-Shock - Black Case - Gold-Tone Accents - Ana-Digi - World Time - 200m
Casio's GRAVITYMASTER Series of watches offer many useful features such as Digital Compass, World Time, Thermometer, and bearing memory.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Digital Compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees
- Measuring unit: 1 degree
- 60 seconds continuous measurement
- Hand Indication of North
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing Memory
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- LED Backlight (Super Illuminator) with Afterglow
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 or 3 seconds)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- World Time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Full Auto-Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month
- Battery: SR927W X 2
- Approx. Battery Life: 2 years
- Module: 5441
- Size of case/total weight GA1000 50.8 x 52.1 x 16.7mm / 85g
If you are in need of warranty service on your Casio purchased from Princeton Watches within one year of purchase, please contact us at 1-800-572-8263 or email@example.com and we will be happy to facilitate your warranty service or replacement through the distributor on your behalf.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.