Casio G-Shock GRAVITYMASTER Aviator Watch - Black and Green - Anti-Magnetic
Conceived and developed as an aviation timepiece this Casio G-Shock model is the latest addition to the GRAVITYMASTER series featuring green accents. Navigation functions include 60-second continuous bearing or temperature sensor readings in addition wide hour and minute hands to track any location.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Digital Compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees
- Measuring unit: 1 degree
- 60 seconds continuous measurement
- Hand Indication of North
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing Memory
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- LED Backlight (Super Illuminator) with Afterglow
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 or 3 seconds)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- World Time: 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Full Auto-Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month
- Battery: SR927W X 2
- Approx. Battery Life: 2 years
- Module: 5441
- 50.8 x 52.1 x 16.7mm (approximately 2 inches)
Princeton is an authorized Casio Retailer. All G-Shock, Baby-G, Edifice, Protek and other Casio Products purchased from us include the Casio 1 Year Warranty. Plus, get an EXTRA YEAR when you register on casio.com with proof of purchase from us!
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.