Casio G-Shock Mens G-Aviation Twin Sensor with Neon Illuminator - Black & Gold
This G-Shock in the G-Aviation lineup is equipped with Twin Sensor capabilities, creating a watch that is perfectly matched to the needs of the modern aviator, both in terms of function and appearance.
- Anti-magnetic structure
- Shock resistant
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Digital compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees
- Measuring unit: 1 degree
- 20 seconds continuous measurement
- Hand indication of North
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing memory
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Auto neon illuminator (Black light LED) with afterglow
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- World Time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily alarms and 1 snooze alarm
- Hourly time signal
- 1/100 Second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Full Auto-Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Battery: SR927W X 2
- Approx. Battery Life: 2 years
- Module: 5302
- Size of case/total weight: 50.8 x 52.1 x 16.7mm / 85g
If you are in need of warranty service on your Casio purchased from Princeton Watches within one year of purchase, please contact us at 1-800-572-8263 or email@example.com and we will be happy to facilitate your warranty service or replacement through the distributor on your behalf.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.