Casio G-Shock Mens G-Aviation Neon Illuminator - Twin Sensor - Black Resin Band
The first in the G-Aviation series to be equipped with Twin Sensor capabilities, this Casio G-Shock is perfectly matched to the needs of the modern aviator. It's detailed black, white and orange dial will glow underneath a black light with it's eye-catching Neon Illuminator function.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant (660 Feet)
- Anti-Magnetic Structure
- Digital Compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees
- Measuring unit: 1 degree
- 20 seconds continuous measurement
- Hand Indication of North
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing Memory
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Auto Neon Illuminator (Black-light LED) with Afterglow
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- World Time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Full Auto-Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Battery: SR927W X 2
- Approx. Battery Life: 2 years
- Module: 5302
- Size of case/total weight: 50.8 x 52.1 x 16.7mm / 85g
Princeton is an authorized Casio Retailer. All G-Shock, Baby-G, Edifice, Pro Trek and other Casio Products purchased from us include the Casio 1 Year Warranty. Plus, get an EXTRA YEAR when you register on casio.com with proof of purchase from us!
In stock items ordered by 3pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend