Mens Casio G-Shock - World Time - Tide & Moon Data - Red Resin Band
The new G-Shock delivers unmatched toughness and is designed and engineered for rough and rugged activities.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant (660 feet)
- Low Temperature Resistant LCD (-20 C / -4 F)
- Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Flash Alert (flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time-up alarm, countdown timer progress beeper and stopwatch auto-start)
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Moon Data (moon age of the input data, moon phase graph)
- World Time: 29 times zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Multi-function Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat, time-up alarm, progress beeper
- 1/100 second stopwatch (ST1)
- Measuring capacity: 999:59,59.99
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Other: 5-second Auto-start
- Button Operation Tone on/off
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Battery: CR2025
- Approx. battery life: 2 years
- Module 3194
- Case Dimensions: 52.4 x 50.0 x 17.7mm (approximately 2 inches)
- Total Weight: 68.2g
If you are in need of warranty service on your Casio purchased from Princeton Watches within one year of purchase, please contact us at 1-800-572-8263 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to facilitate your warranty service or replacement through the distributor on your behalf.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.