Impress friends and family alike when you make amazing meals with this intuitive and attractive rotisserie oven from Cook's Companion! With a sleek and contemporary design, this machine will fit right into your kitchen, but its unique functionality and fantastic results will make this machine standout in your day-to-day culinary routine.
With the twist of two dials, you'll be able to easily and quickly harness its 1,000 watts of cooking power to prepare succulent roasts and chicken that continually baste themselves as they slowly rotate on the rotisserie fork. Use the rolling cage or basket to prepare more delicate items and side dishes for a complete meal. All of the attachments feature cool-touch handles, and the glass lid allows you to monitor your food without interrupting the cooking process. Cleanup is a breeze as the lid, crumb tray and inner side panels are all easily removable.
- Rotisserie Oven
- Rotisserie Fork
- Rolling Cage
- Rectangular Grill Basket
Rotisserie Oven Features
- 1,000 Watts of power
- Easy-to-use temperature and timer dials
- Rotisserie attachments feature cool-touch handles
- Use the skewers to make kabobs with the rectangular grill basket
- Glass lid, crumb tray and inner side plates are removable for easy clean up
- Intuitive design allows you to quickly insert or remove rotisserie attachments from the oven
- Materials: Plastic, steel and glass
- Power: 1000W / 120V / 60Hz / 8.33A
- Country of Origin: China
- One-year limited warranty provided by vendor. Please call: 312-526-3760.
- Rotisserie Fork: 8.5 lbs
- Rolling Cage: 2.5 lbs
- Basket: 1.5 lbs
- Rotisserie Oven: 19-3/4"L x 10"W x 9"H; 8.69 lbs
- Clean after every use.
- Switch the control knobs on the unit to the "OFF" position, unplug the unit and allow to cool completely.
- CAUTION: Do not immerse cord or the unit into water or other liquid.
- The handle can be unscrewed from the accessories to be cleaned.
- Remove excess food and oil with a clean cloth.
- Clean the unit with a clean cloth.
- The accessories should be cleaned with hot water, dishwashing liquid, and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Do not use detergent or abrasives as these may scratch the coating.
- Once cleaning is complete make sure to reassemble the handle to basket, etc. by placing a washer on the end and tightening it to the accessory.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.