- Citizen Eco-Drive solar powered technology keeps this watch ticking for 60 days without further exposure to light
- Depth display to 125 feet
- Maximum depth memory
- Unidirectional rotating Carbon Fiber bezel
- 50 Minute chronograph
- 12/24 Hour time display
- Screw-in caseback
- Screw-down crowns and pushers
- Non-reflective mineral glass crystal resists shattering
- Black rubber strap features an expansion clasp for an easy fit over a dive suit
- Power reserve indicator function
- ISO certified
- Stainless steel case
- Date window at the 3 o'clock position
- Luminescent hands and markers with bright orange and red accents
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- 48mm case width (approximately 1 7/8")
- Citizen manufacturer 5 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.