Casio Ladies Baby-G - Analog / Digital - Tide Graph Feature - Yellow Resin Strap
Casio introduces the first analog timepiece in the Baby-G lineup to include a tide graph feature. Keep track at the beach of the current tide information while enjoying the stylish and eye-catching look of this sporty yellow design with colorful accents.
- Shock Resistant
- 100M Water Resistant
- LED light with Afterglow
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Tidal trend indicator (shows tidal changes over the next 12 hours)
- Moon Data (moon age of the input data)
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Hand shift feature (hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of the digital display)
- World Time: 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 2 Multi-function Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/1 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00:59'59"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Mearuring Unit: 1 Second
- Mearuring Capacity: 60 minutes
- Input range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Wave Counter (Keep track of a count up to 999)
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button Operation Tone On/Off
- Accuracy: +/- 30 seconds per month
- Battery: SR726W x 2
- Approx. Battery Life: 2 years
- Module 5381
- 49.3 x 44.0 x 15.4mm (approximately 1 15/16 inches)
If you are in need of warranty service on your Casio purchased from Princeton Watches within one year of purchase, please contact us at 1-800-572-8263 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to facilitate your warranty service or replacement through the distributor on your behalf.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.