Benchmade 915 Triage - 3.50 Inch Serrated Edge Stainless Blade - Black Handle
Featuring a practical carbide glass breaker and a 440C hook-shaped safety cutter, this Benchmade Triage has a highly corrosion resistant modified sheepsfoot style blade with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Modified sheepsfoot blade style with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- N680 highly corrosion resistant blade steel (57-59HRC), partially serrated edge
- 440C hook-shaped safety cutter (58-60HRC)
- Textured G10 handle with 420J full stainless steel liner and a reversible tip-up deep pocket clip
- Carbide glass breaker
- Blade length: 3.50 inches
- Hook length: 2.00 inches
- Blade thickness: 0.130 inches
- Overall length: 8.20 inches
- Closed length: 4.70 inches
- Weight: 5.10 ounces
- Handle thickness: 0.53 inches
- Sheath material: Sold separately
- Class: Black
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Benchmade retailer. Each Benchmade knife is packaged with written documentation of the Benchmade Lifetime Warranty.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.