Equipped with Bluetooth® technology, this lovely Frank Lloyd Wright mantel clock reflects the delicate stylized glass design of waterlilies, common in the tranquil ponds of the Midwest, is adapted from his drawing "Waterlilies" which is thought to be designed for an art glass screen in 1895 but was never produced. This early example epitomizes Wright's ability to incorporate themes from nature into his geometric designs and exemplifies his philosphy of "Organic Architecture" - connecting the natural world with his architecture as well as his decorative designs.
- Weathered oak veneer over solid alder, finished in a silver gray stain
- Arabic numerals behind a protective glass lens
- Quiet sweep second hand in an exclusive Frank Lloyd Wright design
- One AA battery required, included as your free gift with purchase
- Engraving plate included (3 inches by .5 inches)
- 12.5 inches high x 5.5 inches wide x 3.75 inches deep
Stream any type of programming room a smart phone or tablet and hear ti from the clock wirelessly. Works with Android or iOS software. Bluetooth® speaker, powered by rechargeable batteries , can be placed up to 30 feet away from the device. Included is a USB cable and universal charger for worldwide.
We are Authorized Bulova Retailers. You will receive a brand-new, factory fresh Clock with the Bulova 1 Year US Clock Warranty.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.
Items may be returned or exchanged up to 30 days after you receive them. Full return/exchange policy