Frank Lloyd Wright Willits House Window Watch by Bulova
The Frank Lloyd Wright Willits watch is based on the design of the front windows at the Willits house in Highland Park, Illinois. Designed by Wright in the early 1900's, it is considered his first true Prairie Style home. Shown here: a vignette from of one of the original architectural renderings showing the front windows (© 1901 Frank Lloyd Wright foundation)
- Simple black stick hands are in keeping with Wright's design aesthetic
- Reliable and accurate Japanese quartz movement
- Stainless steel case
- Smooth calfskin black leather strap with buckle
- 30 Meters water resistant (100 feet)
- Approximate case dimensions: width 24 mm (about 1 inch) and is 38mm tall (about 1 and 1/2 inches) and 8 mm thick (approximately 3/8 inch). This is a typical size for a men's smaller dress watch, but the simple and elegant design is equally at home on a man's or women's wrist.
- Backed by Bulova's 2 years manufacturer's warranty
Because Princeton Watches is an authorized Bulova Retailer, all Bulova Watches purchased from us will include the 3 Year Bulova manufacturer's warranty.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.