Frank Lloyd Wright Guggenheim Museum Watch by Bulova
The Guggenheim Museum building in New York was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and opened in 1959. Considered Wright's last major work, the building is a soaring spiral that ends in the magnificent glass domed window (shown at right) that is the inspiration for this watch.The silvery white face is embossed with the pattern of the struts that Wright designed to structurally support the window and also form an integral part of its design. The stainless steel bezel design echoes the concentric circles that spiral up towards the ceiling of the museum.
- Simple black stick hands are in keeping with Wright's design aesthetic
- Reliable and accurate Japanese quartz movement
- Stainless steel case
- Smooth calfskin black leather strap with buckle
- 30 Meters water resistant (100 feet)
- Approximate case dimensions: width 38 mm (about 1 and 1/2 inches) and 8 mm thick) This is a typical size for a men's smaller dress watch, but the simple and elegant design is equally at home on a man's or women's wrist.
- Backed by Bulova's 2 years manufacturer's warranty
Because Princeton Watches is an authorized Bulova Retailer, all Bulova Watches purchased from us will include the 3 Year Bulova manufacturer's warranty.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.