Reactor Mens Neutron Chrono - Smoke Dial - Stainless Steel - Superluminova
The next evolution in Reactor's signature style with its bold knurled textures and over-sized hardware, this Neutron maintains a sophisticated look that can take you from a day at the office to a weekend diving excursion.
- Smoke-tone dial with white chronograph subdials
- Solid forged 316L stainless steel case and bracelet
- 1/20th second retrograde chronograph quartz movement for exceptional accuracy
- Date window between the 4 and 5 o'clock positions
- Extraordinarily bright Superluminova dial
- Extra thick hardened mineral glass lens; This K1-Hardened mineral crystal combines exceptional scratch resistance with unmatched shatter resistance.
- Triple O-Ring screw down crown system; Extremely water resistant Triple O-Ring system not only provides extra protection when the crown is screwed in, but also provides protection to 100 Meters (330 Feet) if you happen to forget to screw the crown back in after setting your watch before getting in the water!
- Superluminova on hands and markers; The Swiss made Superluminova goes through a special application process to make these watches extremely visible when in a low lit area and will provide exceptional visibility for up to 8 hours.
- Shock Resistant movement holder; A special casing helps to protect the already shock resistant Japanese Quartz movement from severe impacts.
- Solid screwbar case-to-band attachment
- Double push button fold-over safety clasp; Folding, adjustable clasp snaps into place setting the push button release which holds it place; then has a safety clasp which folds over on to the clasp securing the band on your wrist.
- Comes encapsulated in a protective standing metal case and is revealed by rotating the outer case half.
- The watch comes with the bracelet average-sized (most watches come with the bracelet sized larger) and includes two extra links (in case you need the bracelet sized larger) packaged with the watch behind a magnetic closure in the bottom of the watch case along with the instruction and warranty booklet.
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- 45.5mm case width (Approximately 1 3/4") not including the crown
- 15.5mm case thickness (Approximately 5/8")
- Weight: 245 Grams
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Reactor retailer, and your watch will include a Reactor 2 Year manufacturer's warranty - one of the best in the industry with a great turnaround time!
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.