Luminox Mens Recon Point Man - Black Dial w/ Green & Yellow - NATO Strap
This Recon Point Man from Luminox allows you to determine your bearings wherever the sun is visible and measures your walking speed and distance in standard units, making it an ideal outdoor navigation tool.
- Measured in feet
- Ronda 515 HH6 Swiss quartz movement
- Black dial with green and yellow accents accents
- PC carbon reinforced case
- Rotating 1-way diver bezel
- Can determine bearings wherever sun is visible
- "Walking Tachymeter" that measures speed or distance when walking, seen at the outside edge of the dial
- Bezel's compass rose can help to establish position and orientation
- Case-back with screws
- Double-security gasket crown
- Sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Green Nato signature strap with 2 brushed steel loops in front and 1 brushed steel loop in back
- Date display at the 3 o'clock position
- Night vision illumination tubes (constant light for up to 25 years)
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Case width 45mm (approximately 1 3/4 inches)
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Luminox retailer. Your watch will include a Luminox manufacturer warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase against any and all manufacturer's defects.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.