Luminox Mens Recon Point Man - Black Dial w/ Polyurethane Strap - PC Carbon Case
This Luminox Recon Point Man is equipped with a "Walking Tachymeter" that can measure your speed or walking distance in feet. Allowing you to determine your bearings wherever the sun is visible, this navigation tool is both useful and practical. If you prefer measuring your distance in Meters, see 8821-KM.
- Measures in feet
- Ronda 515 HH6 Swiss quartz movement
- Black dial with white and orange accents
- PC carbon reinforced case
- Rotating 1-way diver bezel
- Can determine bearings wherever sun is visible
- "Walking Tachymeter" that measures speed or distance when walking, seen at the outside edge of the dial
- Bezel's compass rose can help to establish position and orientation
- Case-back with screws
- Double-security gasket crown
- Sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Black polyurethane signature strap with steel brushed signature buckle, loop-lock
- Date display at the 3 o'clock position
- Night vision illumination tubes (constant light for up to 25 years)
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Case width 45mm (approximately 1 3/4 inches)
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Luminox retailer. Your watch will include a Luminox manufacturer warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase against any and all manufacturer's defects.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.