Luminox Mens Metric Recon Point Man - Black Dial and Polyurethane - PC Carbon
Providing a simple and efficient navigation tool for land use, this Recon Point Man is a convenient outdoor companion. It's tachymeter scale measures your distance metrically, while it's bezel's compass rose allows you to establish your position. If you prefer measurements in feet, see 8822-MI.
- Ronda 515 HH6 Swiss quartz movement
- Black dial with white and orange accents
- PC carbon reinforced case
- Rotating 1-way diver bezel
- Can determine bearings wherever sun is visible
- "Walking Tachymeter" that measures speed or distance when walking, seen at the outside edge of the dial
- Bezel's compass rose can help to establish position and orientation
- Case-back with screws
- Double-security gasket crown
- Sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Black polyurethane signature strap with steel brushed signature buckle, loop-lock
- Date display at the 3 o'clock position
- Night vision illumination tubes (constant light for up to 25 years)
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Case width 45mm (approximately 1 3/4 inches)
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Luminox retailer. Your watch will include a Luminox manufacturer warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase against any and all manufacturer's defects.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.