Reactor Meltdown Men's - Carbon Fiber - Stainless - Day/Date - 200 Meter
The MELTDOWN is sport performance, pure and simple, from the clean lines and knurled texture of the band and bezel to the bold, bright indexes on the dial. Meltdown is the Reactor philosophy distilled to its essence - it is a watch that will go anywhere, anytime, and look great doing it.
- Brushed Finished Case and Bracelet with Polished Accents
- Textured Black Carbon Fiber Dial with Day and Date at the 3 o'clock position
- Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
- Solid, Forged 316L Stainless Steel Case and Caseback; Extra hard, marine-grade stainless steel permits fine finishing and resists corosion. Caseback is made to provide a superior fit, increased strength and water resistance.
- Solid Screwbar to Case Attachment; This system is nearly 8 times stronger than the typical springbars typically used in watch construction. With this system you won't have to worry about losing your watch due to the band detatching from the case.
- Extra Thick Hardened Mineral Glass Lens; This K1-Hardened Mineral Crystal combines exceptional scratch resistance with unmatched shatter resistance.
- Triple O-Ring Screw Down Crown System; Extremely water resistant Triple O-Ring system not only provides extra protection when the crown is screwed in, but also provides protection to 100 Meters (330 Feet) if you happen to forget to screw the crown back in after setting your watch before getting in the water!
- Superluminova on Hands and Markers; The Swiss made Superluminova goes through a special application process to make these watches extremely visible when in a low lit area and will provide exceptional visibility for up to 8 Hours.
- Shock Resistant Movement Holder; A special casing helps to protect the already Shock Resistant Japanese Quartz Movement from severe impacts.
- Square Profile Caseback Seal; Having more surface area than the typical O-Ring seal, this provides a significantly superior water-tight seal.
- Over-Sized Screw Down Crown; Large size makes it easy to grip, un-screw and set the date and time with ease
- Double Push Button Fold Over Safety Clasp; Folding, adjustable clasp snaps into place setting the push button release which holds it place; then has a safety clasp which folds over on to the clasp securing the band on your wrist.
- Comes encapsulated in a protective standing metal case and is revealed by rotating the outer case half.
- Black Strap with the same texture on it as the carbon fiber dial with Stainless Steel Buckle Clasp
- Water Resistant to 200 Meters (660 Feet) with the Crown Screwed In
- 42mm Case Width (Approximately 1 3/4") not including the crown
- 13.9mm Case Thickness (Approximately 1/2")
- Weight: 189 Grams
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Reactor retailer, and your watch will include a Reactor 2 Year manufacturer's warranty - one of the best in the industry with a great turnaround time!
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.