Fortis B-47 Mysterious Planets Limited Edition - Blue Dial - Black Leather Strap
Always displaying a new look in the course of 12 hours, this Limited Edition B-47 Mysterious Planets timepiece from Fortis features impressive hour numerals that jump up surprisingly in one of the five dial windows. Each dial window illustrates the planets and orbits of Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars and Jupiter around the Sun.
- Limited Edition to 500 pieces worldwide
- Automatic Swiss movement
- FORTIS caliber F-2024, 11 1/2"'
- 21 jewels
- 28,800 semi-vibrations per hour
- Fine timing device and Incabloc shock absorber
- Steel highly polished
- 47 mm case diameter (approximately 1 7/8 inches)
- Sapphire crystal anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Crown with FORTIS logo
- Screw-down glass case back
- Individually numbered (xxx /500)
- Water-resistant 200 m / 20 bar
- Blue turning dial with five windows representing the five orbits of Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars and Jupiter around the Sun
- Hour indices and frames around the windows chromed
- Hour indication on different positions through jumping hour disc
- Indication via dial openings at changing positions
- Center minute hand
- Genuine black leather strap
We are authorized retailers for all the brands we sell. You will receive the original manufacturer's warranty
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.