- Limited Edition to 500 pieces worldwide
- Automatic Swiss movement
- FORTIS caliber F-2024, 11 1/2"'
- 21 jewels
- 28,800 semi-vibrations per hour
- Fine timing device and Incabloc shock absorber
- Steel highly polished
- 47 mm case diameter (approximately 1 7/8 inches)
- Sapphire crystal anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Crown with FORTIS logo
- Screw-down glass case back
- Individually numbered (xxx /500)
- Water-resistant 200 m / 20 bar
- Black turning dial with five windows representing the five orbits of Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars and Jupiter around the Sun
- Hour indices and frames around the windows chromed
- Hour indication on different positions through jumping hour disc
- Indication via dial openings at changing positions
- Center minute hand
- Genuine black leather strap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.