- Automatic Swiss movement 220, 26 jewels, 28,800 semi-vibrations per hour, fine timing device and Incabloc shock absorber
- Titanium PVD black case, three-parts
- Black matte dial, flange with hour-scale 13 - 24 h, triangles at pos. 3 h next to the date / day indication illustrating the direction of rotating the crown for quick adjustment, Arabic numerals, indices and hands with Superluminova orange and green afterglow in the darkness, center-stop-second-hand with luminous dot
- Day/date window at the 3 o'clock position
- Unidirectional turning bezel with 60-minute scale black (120 divisions)
- Luminous capsule at 12 o'clock position
- Black leather strap padded with orange contrast stitching, fitted to the case
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Crown with FORTIS logo
- Hour, minute, center-stop-second, day/date indication bilingual English and German
- Screw-down titanium case back
- Limited Edition 2012 pieces, issued on the occasion of the MARS flight simulation of 520 days, official MARS 500 mission logo engraved on the side of the case, case back embossed with the emblems of the Russian space authorities
- Individually numbered (xxxx/2012)
- Case width 42mm (approximately 1 5/8")
- Water-resistant 200 meters (660 feet)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.