Howard Miller Time Surveyor Tripod Mantel Clock - Aged Look - Sub Seconds
This unique mantel clock features a tripod design created to look like antique surveyor's equipment with an aged dial.
- The tripod design with metal accents finished in antique brass is inspired by an antique-style theodolite – the classic land surveyor’s equipment from the past.
- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- The aged dial features black Roman numerals, a separate seconds track with Arabic numerals at the “6” position, black finished hands, and a glass crystal.
- Quartz battery-operated movement requires two AA size batteries (not included). INT1015
- Height 26.25 inches (67 cm)
- Width 11.5 inches (29 cm)
- Depth 10.75 inches (27 cm)
- Weight 5.6 lbs
We are authorized retailers for all the brands we sell. You will receive the original manufacturer's warranty
In stock items ordered by 3pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend