Howard Miller Bradley Limited Edition Heirloom Key Wind Chiming Mantel Clock
Your Price Includes Fast, Free Shipping
Temporarily Sold Out, More on the Way. Orders placed today will be shipped as soon as possible.
- Limited Edition Mantel Clock - only two thousand wil be crafted - finished in a highly polished and buffed Windsor Cherry with fifteen different species of hardwood and veneers.
- Bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl on the Cherry case features a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines and decorative inlay consisting of Padauk, Silver Gum, Wenge, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire, Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Kingwood.
- The ornate dial features a pierced, polished brass cast center and applied satin black Arabic numerals on a silver chapter ring. The cast center disk is numbered and specially inscribed with "Limited Edition."
- Curved, beveled glass panels offer a view of the intricate workings of the brass movement. Polished brass also lines the inside bottom of the case.
- Hinged door on the backside offers easy access to the movement and convenient winding key storage.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Free heirloom plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 12.5 inches (32 cm)
- Width 22.75 inches (58 cm)
- Depth 6.75 inches (17 cm)
- Weight: 14.6 lbs
- As this is a Limited Edition piece with custom engraved plate, this clock is non-returnable
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend