Howard Miller Hadley Key Wind Tambour Mantel Clock - Oak Yorkshire Finish
Your Price Includes Fast, Free Shipping
Temporarily Sold Out, More on the Way. Orders placed today will be shipped as soon as possible.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This traditional tambour style mantel clock is rich in details.
- A beaded molding surrounds the base, accenting the carved side scrolls and camphor burl veneered front panel.
- Lambs wool dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Height 11.25 inches (29 cm)
- Width 19 inches (48 cm)
- Depth 6.75 inches (17 cm)
- Weight: 11.1 lbs
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend