Howard Miller Carson Tambour Style Key Wind Mantel Clock - Windsor Cherry
Your Price Includes Fast, Free Shipping
Temporarily Sold Out, More on the Way. Orders placed today will be shipped as soon as possible.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Traditional tambour styling features decorative top molding and triangular elm burl overlays.
- Beaded dentil molding wraps around the sides and front above the full plinth base.
- The off-white dial offers black Arabic numerals with serpentine hands. Convex glass crystal is framed by a hinged, solid brass bezel.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Height 10.75 inches (27 cm)
- Width 18 inches (46 cm)
- Depth 6.5 inches (17 cm)
- Weight: 10.3 lbs
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend